Curbside Delivery provides delivery to the curb at the end of your driveway.
- Your street must be free of any obstructions such as power lines and low hanging trees and must have adequate access for a tractor-trailer.
- Delivery agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment.
- Driver will offload your item to the curb at the end of your driveway.
- It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent’s departure.
- If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. We have a no return policy.
- Merchandise cannot be delivered without a signature.
Extraordinary delivery requirements will necessitate an additional fee to the carrier.
The estimated delivery time will be approximately 3 – 5 weeks from the time of order.
* Delivery is available to a 50 mile radius for Wilmington, North Carolina. An additional shipping and handling fee will be applied at check out and additional transit time will be required. Locations outside of a regular delivery area may be restricted. To inquire about delivery to what may be a restricted area, please contact customer service (910) 799-3022.